UPDATE: January 2022 - I am fully vaccinated and boostered but I will continue to wear a mask during the session. I will not require vaccinated people to wear a mask during their massage session if they prefer. If you are not vaccinated and prefer not to wear a mask, you do so at your own risk.
· Hand Sanitizer is available. Hand sanitation and not touching the face are key to not spreading the virus.
· I am asking that you arrive as close to your scheduled time as possible. I will continue to leave 30 minutes in between sessions to properly sanitize my treatment room and waiting area.
I am going to limit the number of people I see in a day to 4.
· I will not be issuing any new series cards for the rest of the year but will honor those that have already been purchased.
· I will no longer offer 90 minute sessions. 30 or 60 minutes only.
· There are changes in the treatment room to keep the linens and pillows protected.
· The Restrooms and Waiting Areas in the hall are used by many other tenants of the suite and I ask that you avoid using them. If you have to use the restroom, be mindful of the surfaces you touch and thoroughly wash your hands. If you are early for your appointment, I ask that you wait in your car instead of the common waiting area.
· If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, I expect you to cancel your appointment or I may ask you to go home. If I am experiencing any of these symptoms, I will cancel all appointments.
o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
o Repeated shaking with chills
o Sore throat
This is a new schedule of when I am accepting appointments.
o Monday: 9:00-12:00 and 4:00-7:00
o Tuesday: 9:00-12:00 and 4:00-7:00
o Thursday: 9:00-12:00 and 2:30-7:00
o Friday: 9:00-12:00 and 2:30-5:00