I’m happy to announce that I have decided to open my business and will be accepting appointments beginning Monday, June 1. The deciding factor for me is that I am now able to implement the appropriate safety precautions to safely open that are recommended by various health and massage organizations. The changes in how I will conduct the sessions are listed below.
To schedule an appointment, call, text or email. If you text me, please say who you are. If you have a regular time slot, I will do my best to honor that time. I am asking that you arrive as close to your scheduled time as possible. I will continue to leave 30 minutes in between sessions to properly sanitize my treatment room and waiting area. I am going to limit the number of people I see in a day to 4. This may change over time depending on how things play out.
I realize that some of you may not be comfortable coming in for a massage yet and I completely understand that. I would appreciate it if you would let me know that so I can schedule accordingly.
This is a new schedule of when I am accepting appointments.
o Monday: 9:00-12:00 and 4:00-7:00
o Tuesday: 9:00-12:00 and 4:00-7:00
o Wednesday: 2:30-8:00
o Thursday: 9:00-12:00 and 2:30-7:00
o Friday: 9:00-12:00 and 2:30-5:00
These are some of the changes I will be implementing when I open back up. They are to keep you and I safe.
· I will be wearing a face mask during the session and ask that you do as well. You may wear your own mask, or I will provide one for you to wear during the session. My masks are 100% cotton and washable and I ask that you put them in the container marked “used masks” before you leave.
· Hand Sanitizer is available, and I will use it before and after each session. I ask that you do the same. Hand sanitation and not touching the face are key to not spreading the virus. I will not be wearing gloves in the session.
· I will wear a freshly laundered shirt for each client.
· I will not be issuing any new series cards for the rest of the year but will honor those that have already been purchased.
· I will no longer offer 90 minute sessions. 30 or 60 minutes only.
· You will notice some changes in the treatment room to keep the linens and pillows protected. In addition, I am minimizing the décor to make cleaning easier.
· The Restrooms and Waiting Areas in the hall are used by many other tenants of the suite and I ask that you avoid using them. If you have to use the restroom, be mindful of the surfaces you touch and thoroughly wash your hands. If you are early for your appointment, I ask that you wait in your car instead of the common waiting area.
· If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, I expect you to cancel your appointment or I may ask you to go home. If I am experiencing any of these symptoms, I will cancel all appointments.
o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
o Repeated shaking with chills
o Sore throat
I want to be able to offer you a healing and relaxing and safe massage session. I would like to thank you for your patience in this uncertain time and want you to know that I truly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon.